- Welcome Clara Perdiz, Executive Director of IT Client Services
- On Balance: Value of Technology in Higher Education
- Fordham’s New Tech Help Portal
- Essential Mobile Resources for All Fordham Students
- Three Digital Assignment Trackers Perfect for Fordham Students
- “Who to Contact?” – A List of Resources for First Year Students
- Introducing Our New Information Technology Website!
- Google Workspace Updates: Calendar, Gmail, Drive, and Duo/Meet
- Three Top Tech Resources for First-Year Students
- New Service: Vanity Email Addresses!
- This event has passed.
Latinx Skateboarding Edit-a-thon
October 8, 2019 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Wikipedia for Educators at Fordham and the Skateboarding Digital History Project presents:
Latinx Skate Edit-a-thon
Join us at Fordham University’s Rose Hill Campus to celebrate Latinx-American skateboarders during Latinx Heritage month.
Wikipedia edit-a-thons are a great way of getting involved with the local NYC community to increase the lack of diversity among Wikipedia content. We also aim to translate skateboarding articles into Spanish for the Spanish Language Wikipedia, so we welcome any and all Spanish language speakers.
No prior Wikipedia experience needed. You don’t need to know anything about Wikipedia or skateboarding to contribute! We will provide training and experienced Wikipedia editors will be at the event to provide support.
This event is open to the public, all are welcome to attend. Computers will be available but participants are encouraged to bring their own laptops. Space is limited to 50 participants, please make sure to RSVP to reserve your spot! Refreshments will be served.
This event is supported by the NYC Wikimedia group.