- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Email Etiquette: 5 Tips
- 3 Secrets for Using Gmail that You Should Know
- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- Do You Have Questions About Privacy?
- Did You Remember to Check Your Privacy Settings?
- 4 New Features in Panopto
- 7 Useful Technology Resources for December
- This event has passed.
Advanced R (RH – Grad Students Only)
October 9, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Learn advanced skills in R from two R package authors from the Fordham community, Prof. H. D. Vinod and Mr. Fred Viole from the Economics department. Topics include introduction and setup for R as well as forecasting and multivariate modeling.
This workshop is part of Fordham IT’s new series of instructional technology workshops designed especially for graduate students looking to broaden their knowledge and skill with digital tools for the classroom, research, and professionalization. It is organized by Heather V. Hill, graduate student liaison for Fordham IT’s Instructional Technology Academic Computing (ITAC).
Please direct any questions to GradIT@fordham.edu.