- Getting the Most Out of Google Workspace
- Who’s That in My Zoom Meeting? Controlling Session Participants
- New Zoom Features: Focus Mode, Improved Sharing, and more
- Electronic ID: Answers to Your Questions
- Faculty Technology Orientation Fall 2021
- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Returning to Technology on Campus FAQs
- Voice Typing on Google Workspace
- Citation Tool on Google Workspace
- Compare Documents Tool on Google Workspace
- This event has passed.
Creating Engaging Video with Nearpod (RH)
October 8, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Nearpod platform combines presentation, collaboration, and real-time assessment tools into one integrated solution. Instructors use Nearpod to share content with their students and to manage the flow of the lecture. Students use Nearpod on their mobile devices to receive multimedia content and to participate in engaging assessment and collaboration activities.
Before You Start: Nearpod is a synchronous solution for the use of mobile devices in the classroom. To try Nearpod, an instructor will need one Tablet or PC/MAC and at least one student will need a device (tablets, smartphones, Chromebooks, PC/MAC), both running Nearpod. All devices should be connected to the Internet.