- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- New Virtual Assistant and Google Workspace
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows Computers
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Apple Computers
- Email Etiquette: 5 Tips
- 3 Secrets for Using Gmail that You Should Know
- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- Do You Have Questions About Privacy?
- This event has passed.
Creating Engaging Video with Nearpod (RH)
October 8, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Nearpod platform combines presentation, collaboration, and real-time assessment tools into one integrated solution. Instructors use Nearpod to share content with their students and to manage the flow of the lecture. Students use Nearpod on their mobile devices to receive multimedia content and to participate in engaging assessment and collaboration activities.
Before You Start: Nearpod is a synchronous solution for the use of mobile devices in the classroom. To try Nearpod, an instructor will need one Tablet or PC/MAC and at least one student will need a device (tablets, smartphones, Chromebooks, PC/MAC), both running Nearpod. All devices should be connected to the Internet.