- Bb Mailbag: Upcoming Workshops and Blackboard Chat Feature
- 2023 Annual Update from the CIO, Anand Padmanabhan
- Bb Mailbag: Making Your Course Images Accessible With Alt Text
- Bb Mailbag: Gradebook Categories
- Bb Mailbag: Vendor support (Voicethread, Panopto, McGraw Hill, Pearson)
- IT Raises Awareness in Honor of Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Bb Mailbag: Progress tracking
- Fall 2023 Conference: Closing the Digital Divide 11/17 (Fordham Institute for Women and Girls)
- Bb Mailbag: Increasing Student Engagement with Perusall
- Visit the IT Service Desk’s Haunted House!
- This event has passed.
Creating Engaging Video with Nearpod (RH)
October 8, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Nearpod platform combines presentation, collaboration, and real-time assessment tools into one integrated solution. Instructors use Nearpod to share content with their students and to manage the flow of the lecture. Students use Nearpod on their mobile devices to receive multimedia content and to participate in engaging assessment and collaboration activities.
Before You Start: Nearpod is a synchronous solution for the use of mobile devices in the classroom. To try Nearpod, an instructor will need one Tablet or PC/MAC and at least one student will need a device (tablets, smartphones, Chromebooks, PC/MAC), both running Nearpod. All devices should be connected to the Internet.