- Three Top Tech Resources for First-Year Students
- New Service: Vanity Email Addresses!
- 5 Fun Places to Expore in NYC
- New Name and Reorg for Fordham IT
- Seven Amazon Lockers Now at Fordham
- Google Chrome Extensions: Free Tools to Improve Productivity
- Tech Help for Blackboard and Other Services
- Fordham’s Accessible Technology Resources
- Video Conferencing and Lecture Capture: Getting Started
- Fordham Classrooms Fully Equipped with Technology
- This event has passed.
WebEx Training (LC)
February 13, 2019 @ 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
WebEx, powered by Cisco and delivered to you by Fordham IT, is a collaborative online meeting tool that enables you to have real-time video meetings and share computer content over the web. At this training session, you’ll learn how to:
- Invite others to meet in your always-available Personal Meeting Room quickly and easily, anytime
- Create instant meetings whenever needed, add a third party to your conversation, or start new meetings
- Utilize best practices so you can host effective meetings
We look forward to hosting you!
**This learning opportunity is open to Fordham University staff & faculty only**