- Cybersecurity PSA Contest for College Students
- Getting the Most Out of Google Workspace
- Who’s That in My Zoom Meeting? Controlling Session Participants
- New Zoom Features: Focus Mode, Improved Sharing, and more
- Electronic ID: Answers to Your Questions
- Faculty Technology Orientation Fall 2021
- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Returning to Technology on Campus FAQs
- Voice Typing on Google Workspace
- Citation Tool on Google Workspace
- This event has passed.
G Suite for Teaching (LC)
February 14, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Review the basics of using G Suite, Google’s powerful set of apps, in your classes. We’ll also go over some useful tips and tricks for enabling collaboration, document creation, and more.
EdTech Resources: http://facultytech.it.fordham.edu/index.php/techshops/google-apps/