- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Email Etiquette: 5 Tips
- 3 Secrets for Using Gmail that You Should Know
- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- Do You Have Questions About Privacy?
- Did You Remember to Check Your Privacy Settings?
- 4 New Features in Panopto
- 7 Useful Technology Resources for December
- This event has passed.
G Suite for Teaching (RH)
February 12, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Review the basics of using G Suite, Google’s powerful set of apps, in your classes. We’ll also go over some useful tips and tricks for enabling collaboration, document creation, and more.
EdTech Resources: http://facultytech.it.fordham.edu/index.php/techshops/google-apps/