- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Email Etiquette: 5 Tips
- 3 Secrets for Using Gmail that You Should Know
- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- Do You Have Questions About Privacy?
- Did You Remember to Check Your Privacy Settings?
- 4 New Features in Panopto
- 7 Useful Technology Resources for December
- This event has passed.
Social Annotation for Required Course Readings (RH)
March 12, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
This TechShop introduces you to Stanford University’s Lacuna Stories. This annotation software allows faculty to assign readings that students annotate socially on a shared copy of the text. You can monitor student participation and begin class with a clear sense of who’s read the readings and know if any problems in comprehension exist.