- Electronic ID: Answers to Your Questions
- Faculty Technology Orientation Fall 2021
- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Returning to Technology on Campus FAQs
- Voice Typing on Google Workspace
- Citation Tool on Google Workspace
- Compare Documents Tool on Google Workspace
- Preview File-Within-File on Google Workspace
- Smart Chips on Google Workspace
- Changes to my.fordham.edu
- This event has passed.
Social Annotation for Required Course Readings (RH)
March 12, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
This TechShop introduces you to Stanford University’s Lacuna Stories. This annotation software allows faculty to assign readings that students annotate socially on a shared copy of the text. You can monitor student participation and begin class with a clear sense of who’s read the readings and know if any problems in comprehension exist.