- Welcome Clara Perdiz, Executive Director of IT Client Services
- On Balance: Value of Technology in Higher Education
- Fordham’s New Tech Help Portal
- Essential Mobile Resources for All Fordham Students
- Three Digital Assignment Trackers Perfect for Fordham Students
- “Who to Contact?” – A List of Resources for First Year Students
- Introducing Our New Information Technology Website!
- Google Workspace Updates: Calendar, Gmail, Drive, and Duo/Meet
- Three Top Tech Resources for First-Year Students
- New Service: Vanity Email Addresses!
- This event has passed.
Women in IT: March Event
March 13, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
International Women’s Month: Estate Planning and Preparing for the Journey: Discussion with Judy Arteche-Carr, CIO Executive Consultant
Dealing with a death in the family is one of life’s most painful experiences. Judy will share some important tips for estate planning and making sure that a will, emergency contacts, passwords, and other information are prepared in advance and made available when the time comes.
Facebook Workplace: Alternative discussion platform for Women in IT?
Women in IT Survey: Follow-up and planning for 2019
Lunch will be served.