- Blackboard Mailbag: Enrolling Users
- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- This event has passed.
Women in IT: March Event
March 13, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
International Women’s Month: Estate Planning and Preparing for the Journey: Discussion with Judy Arteche-Carr, CIO Executive Consultant
Dealing with a death in the family is one of life’s most painful experiences. Judy will share some important tips for estate planning and making sure that a will, emergency contacts, passwords, and other information are prepared in advance and made available when the time comes.
Facebook Workplace: Alternative discussion platform for Women in IT?
Women in IT Survey: Follow-up and planning for 2019
Lunch will be served.