- Electronic ID: Answers to Your Questions
- Faculty Technology Orientation Fall 2021
- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Returning to Technology on Campus FAQs
- Voice Typing on Google Workspace
- Citation Tool on Google Workspace
- Compare Documents Tool on Google Workspace
- Preview File-Within-File on Google Workspace
- Smart Chips on Google Workspace
- Changes to my.fordham.edu
- This event has passed.
Women in IT: March Event
March 13, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
International Women’s Month: Estate Planning and Preparing for the Journey: Discussion with Judy Arteche-Carr, CIO Executive Consultant
Dealing with a death in the family is one of life’s most painful experiences. Judy will share some important tips for estate planning and making sure that a will, emergency contacts, passwords, and other information are prepared in advance and made available when the time comes.
Facebook Workplace: Alternative discussion platform for Women in IT?
Women in IT Survey: Follow-up and planning for 2019
Lunch will be served.