- Three Top Tech Resources for First-Year Students
- New Service: Vanity Email Addresses!
- 5 Fun Places to Expore in NYC
- New Name and Reorg for Fordham IT
- Seven Amazon Lockers Now at Fordham
- Google Chrome Extensions: Free Tools to Improve Productivity
- Tech Help for Blackboard and Other Services
- Fordham’s Accessible Technology Resources
- Video Conferencing and Lecture Capture: Getting Started
- Fordham Classrooms Fully Equipped with Technology
- This event has passed.
Women in IT: March Event
March 13, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
International Women’s Month: Estate Planning and Preparing for the Journey: Discussion with Judy Arteche-Carr, CIO Executive Consultant
Dealing with a death in the family is one of life’s most painful experiences. Judy will share some important tips for estate planning and making sure that a will, emergency contacts, passwords, and other information are prepared in advance and made available when the time comes.
Facebook Workplace: Alternative discussion platform for Women in IT?
Women in IT Survey: Follow-up and planning for 2019
Lunch will be served.