- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Email Etiquette: 5 Tips
- 3 Secrets for Using Gmail that You Should Know
- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- Do You Have Questions About Privacy?
- Did You Remember to Check Your Privacy Settings?
- 4 New Features in Panopto
- 7 Useful Technology Resources for December
- This event has passed.
Endnote Overview for Better Student Papers (LC)
March 7, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
This TechShop gives you an overview of Fordham’s free bibliographic software, Endnote. Learn how to easily import references from Fordham’s Library databases, as well as other journals.
Endnote saves you and your students time because it lets you effortlessly change the bibliographic styles of your references on the fly.