- Blackboard Mailbag: Enrolling Users
- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- This event has passed.
Introduction to Excel (LC – Grad Students Only)
April 4, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Learn how to navigate more efficiently within Excel and develop a better understanding of working with data and formulas. You will review Excel basics and discuss working with styling, and integrating pivot tables. Further, you will learn about functions and formulas in Excel, as well as how to analyze data and create Macros.
No spots left at Lincoln Center? Sign up for our Rose Hill TechShop on April 2nd!