- Three Top Tech Resources for First-Year Students
- New Service: Vanity Email Addresses!
- 5 Fun Places to Expore in NYC
- New Name and Reorg for Fordham IT
- Seven Amazon Lockers Now at Fordham
- Google Chrome Extensions: Free Tools to Improve Productivity
- Tech Help for Blackboard and Other Services
- Fordham’s Accessible Technology Resources
- Video Conferencing and Lecture Capture: Getting Started
- Fordham Classrooms Fully Equipped with Technology
- This event has passed.
Intermediate Excel (RH – Grad Students Only)
April 9, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Learn how to navigate more efficiently within Excel and develop a better understanding of working with data and formulas. You will review Excel basics and discuss working with, styling, and integrating Pivot Tables. Further, you will learn about functions and formulas in Excel, as well as how to analyze data and create Macros.