- Submit Backup Requests and Major Incidents via ServiceNow (Back-Office Users)
- Bb Mailbag: Accommodations vs Exceptions
- ServiceNow Upgrades for Back-Office Users
- Bb Mailbag: Automatic Zeros
- AI in Education: Threat or Opportunity?
- Bb Mailbag: The Idea Exchange
- FTD 2023 Keynote Speakers
- Join us for Faculty Technology Day 2023
- Zoom Update: New Way to Join Meetings
- An Introduction to ChatGPT
- This event has passed.
Intermediate Excel (LC – Grad Students Only)
April 11, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Learn how to navigate more efficiently within Excel and develop a better understanding of working with data and formulas. You will review Excel basics and discuss working with styling, and integrating pivot tables. Further, you will learn about functions and formulas in Excel, as well as how to analyze data and create Macros.
Don’t forget to sign up for Introduction to Excel for April 2nd or 4th!
This workshop is part of Fordham IT’s new series of instructional technology workshops designed especially for graduate students looking to broaden their knowledge and skill with digital tools for the classroom, research, and professionalization. It is organized by Heather V. Hill, graduate student liaison for Fordham IT’s Instructional Technology Academic Computing (ITAC).