- Welcome Clara Perdiz, Executive Director of IT Client Services
- On Balance: Value of Technology in Higher Education
- Fordham’s New Tech Help Portal
- Essential Mobile Resources for All Fordham Students
- Three Digital Assignment Trackers Perfect for Fordham Students
- “Who to Contact?” – A List of Resources for First Year Students
- Introducing Our New Information Technology Website!
- Google Workspace Updates: Calendar, Gmail, Drive, and Duo/Meet
- Three Top Tech Resources for First-Year Students
- New Service: Vanity Email Addresses!
- This event has passed.
Strategies for Making Up Weather Absences (webinar)
January 29, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Don’t worry about falling behind your syllabus when school is closed due to the weather. Learn how to use your phone to create audio files, screencasts, narrated PowerPoints, and videoconferencing software to help your class stay on schedule the next time campus is closed.