- Bb Mailbag: Upcoming Workshops and Blackboard Chat Feature
- 2023 Annual Update from the CIO, Anand Padmanabhan
- Bb Mailbag: Making Your Course Images Accessible With Alt Text
- Bb Mailbag: Gradebook Categories
- Bb Mailbag: Vendor support (Voicethread, Panopto, McGraw Hill, Pearson)
- IT Raises Awareness in Honor of Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Bb Mailbag: Progress tracking
- Fall 2023 Conference: Closing the Digital Divide 11/17 (Fordham Institute for Women and Girls)
- Bb Mailbag: Increasing Student Engagement with Perusall
- Visit the IT Service Desk’s Haunted House!
- This event has passed.
Women in IT: SIM Webinar
January 29, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Leading Change – Increasing the Odds of Success presented by Donna Conforti
FOR IT ONLY
We’ve all heard the saying: The only thing that’s constant is change, and yet nearly 70% of change efforts fail to meet the mark. What goes wrong, and how can we do better by getting ahead of and leading change?
As a seasoned business leader and professionally-certified coach, Donna understands the challenges of today’s executives. They have to demonstrate agility, acumen and grace as they set the vision; communicate with gravitas, intention and impact; inspire and influence associates of diverse backgrounds and across generations.
Donna’s coaching practice is for leaders looking to build executive muscle in this environment. She is a trusted partner to those who want to target and accelerate their growth.
“Women helping Women” is a long-standing concept. To all our members, as always, I hope you continue to participate in and personally benefit from SIM Women. We can’t do it without you!
Reminder: Add event to your calendar after you RSVP