- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- New Virtual Assistant and Google Workspace
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows Computers
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Apple Computers
- Email Etiquette: 5 Tips
- 3 Secrets for Using Gmail that You Should Know
- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- Do You Have Questions About Privacy?
- This event has passed.
Lindsay’s Recommended Apps (Webinar)
March 22, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Teachers, professors, and eLearning professionals often create or deliver learning solutions without having a huge budget to purchase tools. Many of the best tools for creating and delivering effective and engaging content are actually free, learn about the many tools available to instructional designers, instructors and eLearning developers today.
There are an extensive amount of ed tech tools available to educators today thanks to the ubiquitous access to the internet. In this session, we will filter the large amounts of free tools available on the web and share with you some of the best practices in using these powerful tools.