- Bb Mailbag: Peer Review
- Appointment Scheduling with Google Calendar
- Bb Mailbag: Course Enrollment and Roles
- Strengthening Our Defenses Against Phishing Attacks
- Bb Mailbag: Direct Submit Papers to SafeAssign
- Bb Mailbag: Blackboard workshops and Faculty EdTech Bootcamp resources
- AI Resources: Blackboard Design Assistant and Google Bard
- Bb Mailbag: AI Design Assistant
- New: Google Workspace Homepage View
- Introducing Fordham-supported AI Tools for Learning and Productivity
- This event has passed.
Lacuna Stories: Annotation Tools for the Classroom (LC)
March 21, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
Lacuna Stories is an online annotation software platform from Stanford University that is designed to create new possibilities for social reading and collaborative learning. In this workshop you’ll learn how your students can engage more substantively with course material by annotating assigned readings in Lacuna Stories. Lacuna Stories can also provide you, as the instructor, with rich visualizations of students’ participation and overall class effort.
Read the blog post about Lacuna Stories by Shawn Hill, Instructional Technologist for Digital Scholarship.