- Welcome Clara Perdiz, Executive Director of IT Client Services
- On Balance: Value of Technology in Higher Education
- Fordham’s New Tech Help Portal
- Essential Mobile Resources for All Fordham Students
- Three Digital Assignment Trackers Perfect for Fordham Students
- “Who to Contact?” – A List of Resources for First Year Students
- Introducing Our New Information Technology Website!
- Google Workspace Updates: Calendar, Gmail, Drive, and Duo/Meet
- Three Top Tech Resources for First-Year Students
- New Service: Vanity Email Addresses!
- This event has passed.
LGBTQ+ Music Edit-a-thon
October 22, 2019 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Wikipedia for Educators at Fordham supported by Wikimedia NYC presents:
LGBTQ+ Music Wikipedia Edit-a-thon
Join us at Fordham University’s Lincoln Center Campus to celebrate musicians during LGBTQ month.
Wikipedia edit-a-thons are a great way of getting involved with the local NYC community to increase the lack of diversity among Wikipedia content. We also welcome other language speakers to help us translate articles.
No prior Wikipedia experience needed. You don’t need to know how to edit Wikipedia articles to contribute! We will provide training and experienced Wikipedia editors will be at the event to provide support.
This event is open to the public, all are welcome to attend. Computers will be available but participants are encouraged to bring their own laptops. Space is limited to 30 participants, please make sure to RSVP to reserve your spot! Pizza and light refreshments will be served.
Additional information about the event can be found on the Wikipedia Meet-up page for this event.