- Welcome Clara Perdiz, Executive Director of IT Client Services
- On Balance: Value of Technology in Higher Education
- Fordham’s New Tech Help Portal
- Essential Mobile Resources for All Fordham Students
- Three Digital Assignment Trackers Perfect for Fordham Students
- “Who to Contact?” – A List of Resources for First Year Students
- Introducing Our New Information Technology Website!
- Google Workspace Updates: Calendar, Gmail, Drive, and Duo/Meet
- Three Top Tech Resources for First-Year Students
- New Service: Vanity Email Addresses!
- This event has passed.
Intro to Data Visualization with Tableau Public (grad students only)
March 6, 2019 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Data visualization allows scholars to display large amounts of data in digestible graphic form. Discover the basics of data visualization using Tableau Public, free software that allows you to create detailed visualizations using only a spreadsheet.
This workshop is part of Fordham IT’s new series of instructional technology workshops designed especially for graduate students looking to broaden their knowledge and skill with digital tools for the classroom, research, and professionalization.
The workshop is organized by Heather V. Hill, graduate student liaison for Fordham IT’s Instructional Technology Academic Computing (ITAC).