- Three Digital Assignment Trackers Perfect for Fordham Students
- “Who to Contact?” – A List of Resources for First Year Students
- Introducing Our New Information Technology Website!
- Google Workspace Updates: Calendar, Gmail, Drive, and Duo/Meet
- Three Top Tech Resources for First-Year Students
- New Service: Vanity Email Addresses!
- 5 Fun Places to Expore in NYC
- New Name and Reorg for Fordham IT
- Seven Amazon Lockers Now at Fordham
- Google Chrome Extensions: Free Tools to Improve Productivity
- This event has passed.
Developing a Personal Learning Network (PLN) (webinar)
March 6, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Learn how a robust, online PLN enables you to tap into support and resources on a scale that is not possible in traditional, face-to-face professional development opportunities. Moreover, you can share your online PLN skills with your students, enabling them to take ownership of their own life-long learning process.
In this session, you will:
- Learn best practices and strategies for developing your own PLN on Twitter.
- Learn how to tweet
- Understand how to use hashtags
- Find out about tools to schedule and archive tweets, and to manage your online network
EDTech Resources: http://facultyedtechpd.it.fordham.edu/index.php/treglia/pln/