- Blackboard Mailbag: Enrolling Users
- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- This event has passed.
Developing a Personal Learning Network (PLN) (webinar)
March 6, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Learn how a robust, online PLN enables you to tap into support and resources on a scale that is not possible in traditional, face-to-face professional development opportunities. Moreover, you can share your online PLN skills with your students, enabling them to take ownership of their own life-long learning process.
In this session, you will:
- Learn best practices and strategies for developing your own PLN on Twitter.
- Learn how to tweet
- Understand how to use hashtags
- Find out about tools to schedule and archive tweets, and to manage your online network
EDTech Resources: http://facultyedtechpd.it.fordham.edu/index.php/treglia/pln/