- Electronic ID: Answers to Your Questions
- Faculty Technology Orientation Fall 2021
- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Returning to Technology on Campus FAQs
- Voice Typing on Google Workspace
- Citation Tool on Google Workspace
- Compare Documents Tool on Google Workspace
- Preview File-Within-File on Google Workspace
- Smart Chips on Google Workspace
- Changes to my.fordham.edu
- This event has passed.
Developing a Personal Learning Network (PLN) (webinar)
March 6, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Learn how a robust, online PLN enables you to tap into support and resources on a scale that is not possible in traditional, face-to-face professional development opportunities. Moreover, you can share your online PLN skills with your students, enabling them to take ownership of their own life-long learning process.
In this session, you will:
- Learn best practices and strategies for developing your own PLN on Twitter.
- Learn how to tweet
- Understand how to use hashtags
- Find out about tools to schedule and archive tweets, and to manage your online network
EDTech Resources: http://facultyedtechpd.it.fordham.edu/index.php/treglia/pln/