- Cybersecurity PSA Contest for College Students
- Getting the Most Out of Google Workspace
- Who’s That in My Zoom Meeting? Controlling Session Participants
- New Zoom Features: Focus Mode, Improved Sharing, and more
- Electronic ID: Answers to Your Questions
- Faculty Technology Orientation Fall 2021
- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Returning to Technology on Campus FAQs
- Voice Typing on Google Workspace
- Citation Tool on Google Workspace
- This event has passed.
Engaging Your Students Online – Discussion Boards, Blogs and Wikis (webinar)
February 5, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Explore different tools for fostering discussion both inside and outside of the classroom, such as blogs, wikis, discussion boards, polls, and more. Use the power of social technology to enhance engagement in your classroom.