- Appointment Scheduling with Google Calendar
- Bb Mailbag: Course Enrollment and Roles
- Strengthening Our Defenses Against Phishing Attacks
- Bb Mailbag: Direct Submit Papers to SafeAssign
- Bb Mailbag: Blackboard workshops and Faculty EdTech Bootcamp resources
- AI Resources: Blackboard Design Assistant and Google Bard
- Bb Mailbag: AI Design Assistant
- New: Google Workspace Homepage View
- Introducing Fordham-supported AI Tools for Learning and Productivity
- New: Create Shareable Video Presentations in Google Slides
- This event has passed.
Developing a Professional Website (grad students only)
April 23, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Learn how to create your own professional website for your job applications and personal projects. Topics will include platform overviews and tips for content and design.
This workshop is part of Fordham IT’s new series of instructional technology workshops designed especially for graduate students looking to broaden their knowledge and skill with digital tools for the classroom, research, and professionalization. It is organized by Heather V. Hill, graduate student liaison for Fordham IT’s Instructional Technology Academic Computing (ITAC).