- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- New Virtual Assistant and Google Workspace
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows Computers
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Apple Computers
- Email Etiquette: 5 Tips
- 3 Secrets for Using Gmail that You Should Know
- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- Do You Have Questions About Privacy?
- This event has passed.
IT Staff Remote Work Planning Meeting
Fri, April 23 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
At this special IT staff meeting, we’ll discuss working remotely and returning to campus later this year.
The purpose of this meeting is three-fold:
- To disseminate some information about the University’s plans for full in-person instruction and on-campus activities for the fall semester,
- To collect your thoughts about our draft remote work policy
- To discuss the pros and cons around remote working.
During the meeting, you’ll join a breakout room to discuss the topic with a small group of colleagues and then report back to the larger group. A facilitator and recorder will be assigned to each group ahead of time.
For Fordham IT staff only.