- Bb Mailbag: Peer Review
- Appointment Scheduling with Google Calendar
- Bb Mailbag: Course Enrollment and Roles
- Strengthening Our Defenses Against Phishing Attacks
- Bb Mailbag: Direct Submit Papers to SafeAssign
- Bb Mailbag: Blackboard workshops and Faculty EdTech Bootcamp resources
- AI Resources: Blackboard Design Assistant and Google Bard
- Bb Mailbag: AI Design Assistant
- New: Google Workspace Homepage View
- Introducing Fordham-supported AI Tools for Learning and Productivity
- This event has passed.
IT Staff Remote Work Planning Meeting
April 23, 2021 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
At this special IT staff meeting, we’ll discuss working remotely and returning to campus later this year.
The purpose of this meeting is three-fold:
- To disseminate some information about the University’s plans for full in-person instruction and on-campus activities for the fall semester,
- To collect your thoughts about our draft remote work policy
- To discuss the pros and cons around remote working.
During the meeting, you’ll join a breakout room to discuss the topic with a small group of colleagues and then report back to the larger group. A facilitator and recorder will be assigned to each group ahead of time.
For Fordham IT staff only.