- Blackboard Mailbag: Enrolling Users
- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- This event has passed.
IT Staff Remote Work Planning Meeting
April 23, 2021 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
At this special IT staff meeting, we’ll discuss working remotely and returning to campus later this year.
The purpose of this meeting is three-fold:
- To disseminate some information about the University’s plans for full in-person instruction and on-campus activities for the fall semester,
- To collect your thoughts about our draft remote work policy
- To discuss the pros and cons around remote working.
During the meeting, you’ll join a breakout room to discuss the topic with a small group of colleagues and then report back to the larger group. A facilitator and recorder will be assigned to each group ahead of time.
For Fordham IT staff only.