- Bb Mailbag: Send Emails and Add Content to Multiple Classes at the Same Time with Qwickly
- Bb Mailbag: Blackboard Messages vs. Email
- Submit Backup Requests and Major Incidents via ServiceNow (Back-Office Users)
- Bb Mailbag: Accommodations vs Exceptions
- ServiceNow Upgrades for Back-Office Users
- Bb Mailbag: Automatic Zeros
- AI in Education: Threat or Opportunity?
- Bb Mailbag: The Idea Exchange
- FTD 2023 Keynote Speakers
- Join us for Faculty Technology Day 2023
- This event has passed.
Blackboard Bootcamp: For Beginners (RH)
August 20, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Wondering how to create assignments, tests, use collaboration tools in Blackboard? Need to archive, export or copy your course, but don’t know how? Then Blackboard Bootcamp, a broad introduction Fordham’s learning management system, is for you!
In this one-hour session, you’ll be taken step-by-step through the following essential elements for setting up and administering your course in Blackboard:
- Course design and managing the course menu
- Adding content, including creating folders and items, using the WYSIWYG text editor, hyperlinking, and attachments
- Adding course files through batch upload
- User management, including understanding deleting users vs making them unavailable, and adding users
- Communicating with announcements and email
- Setting up discussion boards, a forum, and resources
- Making a course available
Blackboard resources at the Fordham IT EdTech website.