- Getting the Most Out of Google Workspace
- Who’s That in My Zoom Meeting? Controlling Session Participants
- New Zoom Features: Focus Mode, Improved Sharing, and more
- Electronic ID: Answers to Your Questions
- Faculty Technology Orientation Fall 2021
- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Returning to Technology on Campus FAQs
- Voice Typing on Google Workspace
- Citation Tool on Google Workspace
- Compare Documents Tool on Google Workspace
- This event has passed.
Blackboard Gradecenter (LC)
August 21, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
An introduction to Blackboard’s Grade Center and setting up your virtual gradebook. Using your own syllabus, you’ll learn the step-by-step process to create columns and categories, enter grades, monitor student progress, and how to communicate information to students using the Grade Center. Instructors should bring a copy of their syllabus (including grade structure).