- Blackboard Mailbag: Enrolling Users
- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- This event has passed.
Blackboard Bootcamp: Blackboard for Beginners (Webinar)
August 30, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Instructors are guided through the following processes step-by-step: Course design (managing course menu); adding content (creating folders and items, using the WYSIWYG text editor, hyperlinking and attachments); course files (batch upload); user management (deleting users vs making them unavailable, adding users); communication (announcements, email); the discussion board (forum set up, resources); course availability.