- Bb Mailbag: Peer Review
- Appointment Scheduling with Google Calendar
- Bb Mailbag: Course Enrollment and Roles
- Strengthening Our Defenses Against Phishing Attacks
- Bb Mailbag: Direct Submit Papers to SafeAssign
- Bb Mailbag: Blackboard workshops and Faculty EdTech Bootcamp resources
- AI Resources: Blackboard Design Assistant and Google Bard
- Bb Mailbag: AI Design Assistant
- New: Google Workspace Homepage View
- Introducing Fordham-supported AI Tools for Learning and Productivity
- This event has passed.
Faculty Technology Orientation
August 29, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
9:00 a.m. Light breakfast
9:30-12:00 p.m. Presentations and discussions on using Fordham’s digital resources for teaching, research, and professional development
12:00 p.m. Lunch and exciting door prizes!
A full schedule of the morning’s presentations will be posted soon.
Please join Fordham IT staff at this annual event to celebrate the beginning of the fall semester.
The morning features short presentations on the various existing and planned technology services and programs for faculty. You will also have a chance to meet and greet new Fordham faculty over breakfast and lunch.
Instructional Technology and Academic Computing (ITAC) staff also want to hear about your visions and technology requirements for the upcoming academic year. We are eager to support your work and research needs.