- Bb Mailbag: Upcoming Workshops and Blackboard Chat Feature
- 2023 Annual Update from the CIO, Anand Padmanabhan
- Bb Mailbag: Making Your Course Images Accessible With Alt Text
- Bb Mailbag: Gradebook Categories
- Bb Mailbag: Vendor support (Voicethread, Panopto, McGraw Hill, Pearson)
- IT Raises Awareness in Honor of Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Bb Mailbag: Progress tracking
- Fall 2023 Conference: Closing the Digital Divide 11/17 (Fordham Institute for Women and Girls)
- Bb Mailbag: Increasing Student Engagement with Perusall
- Visit the IT Service Desk’s Haunted House!
- This event has passed.
Zoom Workshop for Faculty & Staff (webinar)
December 20, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Zoom is the leader in video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, collaboration, chat, and webinars across mobile devices, desktops, and telephones. Zoom is used around the world in board, conference, huddle, and training rooms, as well as executive offices and classrooms.
Come join us for a training session to learn how to make the most of this great resource! Ask questions and learn how to:
- Schedule a meeting
- Join a meeting and configure audio/video
- Utilize meeting controls
- Record a Zoom meeting
- Share your screen and annotate
- Add virtual backgrounds
- Set up breakout rooms
- Use the polling feature
And more… we look forward to hosting you! A link to the webinar will be sent to registrants.