- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Updates from Google
- New Virtual Assistant and Google Workspace
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows Computers
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Apple Computers
- Email Etiquette: 5 Tips
- 3 Secrets for Using Gmail that You Should Know
- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- This event has passed.
Zoom Workshop for Faculty (webinar)
Tue, May 11 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Zoom is the leader in video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, collaboration, chat, and webinars across mobile devices, desktops, and telephones. Zoom is used around the world in board, conference, huddle, and training rooms, as well as executive offices and classrooms.
Come join us for a training session to learn how to make the most of this great resource! Ask questions and learn how to:
- Schedule a meeting
- Join a meeting and configure audio/video
- Utilize meeting controls
- Record a Zoom meeting
- Share your screen and annotate
- Add virtual backgrounds
- Set up breakout rooms
- Use the polling feature
And more… we look forward to hosting you! A link to the webinar will be sent to registrants.