- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Email Etiquette: 5 Tips
- 3 Secrets for Using Gmail that You Should Know
- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- Do You Have Questions About Privacy?
- Did You Remember to Check Your Privacy Settings?
- 4 New Features in Panopto
- 7 Useful Technology Resources for December
- This event has passed.
Zoom Workshop for Faculty (webinar)
July 9, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm
Fordham’s campus-wide Zoom license allows you and your students to access a powerful video and audio conferencing platform. You and your students can use Zoom to collaborate, chat, run webinars, share screens using mobile devices, desktops, and telephones.
Learn how to:
- Schedule a meeting
- Join a meeting and configure audio/video
- Utilize meeting controls
- Record a Zoom meeting
- Share your screen and annotate
- Reduce the chance of Zoombombing
- Add virtual backgrounds
- Set up breakout rooms
- Use the polling feature
And more… we look forward to hosting you! A link to the webinar will be sent to registrants.