- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- New Virtual Assistant and Google Workspace
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows Computers
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Apple Computers
- Email Etiquette: 5 Tips
- 3 Secrets for Using Gmail that You Should Know
- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- Do You Have Questions About Privacy?
- This event has passed.
Women in IT: Promoting Our Strengths
November 18, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
This fall, Women in Fordham IT will host two discussions based on the Coaching Ourselves module, “Women Rising: Breaking the Habits that Hold You Back.” We’ll consider ways to shift the barriers that block our abilities to advance in our careers.
In September, we discussed passivity when it comes to owning our achievements and contributions. We considered the habit and consequences of “trying to do it alone.”
In November, the discussion will turn to leadership, including ways we can promote, rather than undermine, ourselves, and to find ways to communicate our strengths.
This event is for Fordham IT staff. A Zoom link will be sent with your registration confirmation and reminder.