- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- Blackboard Mailbag: Course Banners
- This event has passed.
Social Annotation with Perusall (webinar)
Wed, August 16 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
If you have text that you want students to close read, Perusall is a fantastic social annotation tool that can help you and your students get more out of reading assignments. Perusall is a plug-in within Fordham’s Blackboard environment and allows you to assign class readings, specify how many annotations (comments, questions, or answers) you’d like students to submit. Students are encouraged to reply to one another, to ask and answer questions. By not only close reading the text, but also by close reading their classmates’ annotations, students can come to your synchronous class sessions better prepared to discuss their reading.