- Blackboard Mailbag: Enrolling Users
- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- This event has passed.
Introduction to the Landmark Forum (IT Staff)
July 24, 2019 @ 3:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Imagine experiencing each day as new and unique, free from the constraints of the past and full of possibility.
Imagine having a coaching conversation that’s designed around the areas of life that are important to you.
Find out how to make that happen at an Introduction to the Landmark Forum for IT Staff. Light appetizers will be served.
The Landmark Forum is a program that inquires into what it means to be human, and what’s possible for us as human beings. Over 90% of the people who participate receive the following benefits:
- Greater effectiveness in relating to others
- Increased personal productivity
- Freedom in making the right choices/pursuing what is important to you
- Greater confidence
- Living life more fully
Rather than informative learning, which increases what people know and adds to their skills, Landmark’s programs are grounded in a model of transformative learning. Transformative learning gives people an awareness of the basic structures in which they know, think, and act in the world. From that awareness comes a fundamental shift in their effectiveness and peace of mind.