- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- Blackboard Mailbag: Course Banners
- This event has passed.
Live Q&A: Technology in Fordham’s Classrooms (webinar)
January 25, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
LIVE Q&A: Using the Technology in Fordham’s Classrooms
Review the classroom technology with Media Services staff that you’ll need for online and hybrid teaching and learning; learn best practices to ensure a successful class; ask your questions about using room technology.
A link to the meeting will be sent with the registration confirmation.