- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- Blackboard Mailbag: Course Banners
- This event has passed.
Introduction to Blackboard
September 8, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
A broad introduction to Blackboard, Fordham’s Learning Management System. Faculty get an introductory overview of the system and learn how to set up their course. This introduction will focus on issues specific to faculty who have never used Blackboard.
Instructors are guided through the following processes, step-by-step: Course Design, Adding Content, Creating Folders, Adding Items, Hyperlinking to internet resources, Managing Users, sending Announcements and Email, creating Discussion Boards, and making your Course available.