- Bb Mailbag: Course Enrollment and Roles
- Strengthening Our Defenses Against Phishing Attacks
- Bb Mailbag: Direct Submit Papers to SafeAssign
- Bb Mailbag: Blackboard workshops and Faculty EdTech Bootcamp resources
- AI Resources: Blackboard Design Assistant and Google Bard
- Bb Mailbag: AI Design Assistant
- New: Google Workspace Homepage View
- Introducing Fordham-supported AI Tools for Learning and Productivity
- New: Create Shareable Video Presentations in Google Slides
- Bb Mailbag: Update on Bb and Zoom issue
- This event has passed.
Innovation Walk: Improving Efficiency and Being Green
August 28, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
How can Fordham IT improve its efficiency in its internal business operations?
How can Fordham IT become more environmentally friendly?
How can we encourage our colleagues to be more conscious of their use of our resources?
Discuss these questions with your colleagues on this walk, led by Luis Santiago, Business Office Operations Manager, along with his staff, Melanie Fairfax (based at Dealy) and Nerry Lennon (based at 1 Fordham Plaza). Find out what the Business Office’s roles and responsibilities are and how this office supports YOU.
Did you know the Business Office is responsible for the following?
- Purchasing supplies, creating work orders, processing quotes and invoices,
- Defining quotes, invoices, electronic requisitions and purchase orders
- Reducing paper usage and other resources
- Making sure vendors receive accurate information to ensure the University’s needs are efficiently met