- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- Blackboard Mailbag: Course Banners
- This event has passed.
Innovation Walk: Improving Efficiency and Being Green
August 28, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
How can Fordham IT improve its efficiency in its internal business operations?
How can Fordham IT become more environmentally friendly?
How can we encourage our colleagues to be more conscious of their use of our resources?
Discuss these questions with your colleagues on this walk, led by Luis Santiago, Business Office Operations Manager, along with his staff, Melanie Fairfax (based at Dealy) and Nerry Lennon (based at 1 Fordham Plaza). Find out what the Business Office’s roles and responsibilities are and how this office supports YOU.
Did you know the Business Office is responsible for the following?
- Purchasing supplies, creating work orders, processing quotes and invoices,
- Defining quotes, invoices, electronic requisitions and purchase orders
- Reducing paper usage and other resources
- Making sure vendors receive accurate information to ensure the University’s needs are efficiently met