- Bb Mailbag: Send Emails and Add Content to Multiple Classes at the Same Time with Qwickly
- Bb Mailbag: Blackboard Messages vs. Email
- Submit Backup Requests and Major Incidents via ServiceNow (Back-Office Users)
- Bb Mailbag: Accommodations vs Exceptions
- ServiceNow Upgrades for Back-Office Users
- Bb Mailbag: Automatic Zeros
- AI in Education: Threat or Opportunity?
- Bb Mailbag: The Idea Exchange
- FTD 2023 Keynote Speakers
- Join us for Faculty Technology Day 2023
- This event has passed.
Innovation Walk: Career Transitions within the University
April 25, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Making a job transition within Fordham IT or the University brings challenges and opportunities. Marlyn Soto, Manager of Enterprise Content, Imaging and Workflow, moved from a position in Fordham’s HR department to one in Fordham IT. Join her in a walking discussion to share your experiences or ideas for supporting colleagues going through a similar transition.
> How to let go of previous responsibilities and embrace new ones
> Building new relationships while maintaining existing ones
> Getting recognition for your strengths in the new role