- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- Blackboard Mailbag: Course Banners
- This event has passed.
Google Workspace for Faculty and Staff (webinar)
Mon, August 14 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Google Workspace is a powerful set of apps that helps you email, schedule meetings, store files, collaborate, and more. It’s used at Fordham in the classroom, for research, and in the office.
Fordham Info Tech welcomes you to join us at this in-person opportunity to learn about how to make the most of Google Workspace. You’ll get a thorough overview of Google Workspace’s core apps, including Gmail and Calendar. You’ll also get some hands-on instruction about how to safely store and share Google Drive files with colleagues and students.
We look forward to hosting you!