- Blackboard Mailbag: Enrolling Users
- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- This event has passed.
Google Docs for Peer and Instructor Feedback (webinar)
August 6, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Google Docs can be used as a powerful tool to allow students to offer feedback to one another on class assignments, or to annotate course readings. The quick and easy setup of Google Docs, and the intuitive interface make it a great choice for instructor feedback (on writing assignments) as well. Learn more about how you can integrate Google Docs into your course/s.