- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- New Virtual Assistant and Google Workspace
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows Computers
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Apple Computers
- Email Etiquette: 5 Tips
- 3 Secrets for Using Gmail that You Should Know
- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- Federal Data Privacy Law is Coming
- Do You Have Questions About Privacy?
- This event has passed.
Faculty Technology Day: The Equalizing Power of Technology in Education
May 23, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Explore the potential power and effective use of technology in creating a universal access to education – teaching learning and research – in traditional as well as non-traditional settings via means that might have been impossible even a decade ago.
Chancey Fleet, Assistive Technology Coordinator, Andrew Heiskell Braille and Talking Book Library, New York Public Library
Tim Swift, PhD, Associate Professor, Management Department, Haub School of Business, St. Joseph’s University
- Universal design
- Faculty Showcase: Tools for Teaching
- Best data practices for research
- And much more!
Full agenda forthcoming.
Stay Connected to Faculty Technology Day!
Mobile app for the day coming soon
Twitter: #factechday18 and follow us: @FordhamIT
Also on Tap
- Hot lunch
- Wine and cheese reception
- Great door prizes
Read about a previous Faculty Technology Day.