- Blackboard Learn Ultra: Overview & Features
- Google Chat Launches on June 17
- Updates from Google
- New Virtual Assistant and Google Workspace
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows Computers
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Apple Computers
- Email Etiquette: 5 Tips
- 3 Secrets for Using Gmail that You Should Know
- Blackboard Tips and Tricks for Students
- When Your Club Meets Remotely
- This event has passed.
Designing Effective Presentations (Webinar)
April 26, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Learn design basics, as well as how to add animation, music, and video to PowerPoint. Also, discover the bounteous resources of free media to use in your presentations.
Did you know?
Microsoft Office 365, which includes PowerPoint, is available FREE to all active Fordham faculty, students, and staff. Find out how to download the application or use it online.
Fordham IT publishes news about Microsoft Office and ideas for using from time to time.