- Bb Mailbag: Upcoming Workshops and Blackboard Chat Feature
- 2023 Annual Update from the CIO, Anand Padmanabhan
- Bb Mailbag: Making Your Course Images Accessible With Alt Text
- Bb Mailbag: Gradebook Categories
- Bb Mailbag: Vendor support (Voicethread, Panopto, McGraw Hill, Pearson)
- IT Raises Awareness in Honor of Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Bb Mailbag: Progress tracking
- Fall 2023 Conference: Closing the Digital Divide 11/17 (Fordham Institute for Women and Girls)
- Bb Mailbag: Increasing Student Engagement with Perusall
- Visit the IT Service Desk’s Haunted House!
- This event has passed.
Cisco 8851 Phone Training (Law School only)(LC)
January 6, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Your existing Cisco phone has reached its end-of-life. The Unified Communications department is in the process of replacing this device with a newer version. This training course will give you the tools needed to operate this new device and provide information on additional applications offered by Cisco. We look forward to hosting you!