- Bb Mailbag: Peer Review
- Appointment Scheduling with Google Calendar
- Bb Mailbag: Course Enrollment and Roles
- Strengthening Our Defenses Against Phishing Attacks
- Bb Mailbag: Direct Submit Papers to SafeAssign
- Bb Mailbag: Blackboard workshops and Faculty EdTech Bootcamp resources
- AI Resources: Blackboard Design Assistant and Google Bard
- Bb Mailbag: AI Design Assistant
- New: Google Workspace Homepage View
- Introducing Fordham-supported AI Tools for Learning and Productivity
- This event has passed.
Blackboard Ultra Navigation Preview (webinar)
August 11, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
There’s a new look coming to Blackboard!
Late this summer Fordham IT will upgrade the look and feel of our learning management system, enabling the Blackboard Ultra base navigation on Blackboard Learn. This upgrade provides faculty and students with a new, simple and intuitive navigation experience, and a modernized and mobile-friendly design.
In this short demo and Q&A, you’ll get a sneak peek of Blackboard’s updated navigation, the new activity feed, the course display timeline, and more.
NOTE: Courses within Blackboard will NOT change during this update and will remain on “original course view” for the time being. Faculty do not have to make any changes to their courses for this upgrade.
To learn more about our move to Blackboard Ultra Base Navigation, go to the Ultra upgrade overview.