- Blackboard Mailbag: Enrolling Users
- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- This event has passed.
Accessible Design (grad students only)
October 18, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Designing websites, digital projects, seminar papers, course materials, and other items that are in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act ensures that anyone, regardless of ability, can access them. Specific step-by-step examples will demonstrate how to make web content accessible to all. We’ll also discuss why such steps need to be taken.
This workshop is part of The Office of Information Technology’s series, “Working with the Web,” a set of instructional technology workshops designed especially for graduate students looking to broaden their knowledge and skills with digital tools for the classroom, research, and professionalization. It is organized by Heather V. Hill, graduate student liaison for Fordham’s Educational Technology team.