- Bb Mailbag: Upcoming Workshops and Blackboard Chat Feature
- 2023 Annual Update from the CIO, Anand Padmanabhan
- Bb Mailbag: Making Your Course Images Accessible With Alt Text
- Bb Mailbag: Gradebook Categories
- Bb Mailbag: Vendor support (Voicethread, Panopto, McGraw Hill, Pearson)
- IT Raises Awareness in Honor of Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Bb Mailbag: Progress tracking
- Fall 2023 Conference: Closing the Digital Divide 11/17 (Fordham Institute for Women and Girls)
- Bb Mailbag: Increasing Student Engagement with Perusall
- Visit the IT Service Desk’s Haunted House!
- This event has passed.
SpotLITE: 3D Scan
Wed, November 8 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Unlock the limitless potential of 3D Production! Where innovation meets artistry! Join us for a journey into the world of 3D Scanning! Our “3D Production SpotLITE Info Session” will introduce you to the captivating process of 3D scanning, opening doors to endless possibilities for innovation and creativity in education.
Who Should Attend?
– Artists and designers seeking to elevate their creations with 3D technology.
– Innovators eager to explore the cutting-edge applications of 3D production.
– Educators looking to integrate 3D technology into their curriculum.
– Anyone with a passion for technology and creativity!