Recently, CIO.com and the CIO Executive Council presented the perspectives of three leading CIOs regarding their top three priorities for 2015. Frank J Sirianni, Ph.D, Vice President and CIO at Fordham University, was one of the CIOs interviewed for the article.
Here are three of Dr. Sirianni and Fordham IT’s top priorities for 2015:
1. Full deployment of Fordham Connect, our CRM platform that has both critical business goals and significant change management goals for the enterprise.
2. Establishing a SaaS platform for our ERP suite, facilitating resource realignment and other goals.
3. Digital literacies:
- Enable us to be versatile users of digital tools and technology, to adapt, troubleshoot, hack.
- Promote digital citizenship.
- Broaden and deepen students’ digital literacies to assist them in their current and future studies, and make them more competitive on the job market.
- Provide staff and resources to support faculty in staying current on the constantly changing/evolving demands and standards of digital literacies.