- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- Blackboard Mailbag: Course Banners
- This event has passed.
Teaching Tools: Google Apps and More (LC)
August 15, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
Discover how to make the most of Google Apps in the classroom. They’re great for teamwork, collaboration, submitting and editing papers, as well as keeping your syllabus up to date without having to distribute a new copy to the class.