- Faculty AI Interest Group: Testing ChatGPT 4.0 with several Math Questions
- Bb Mailbag: Safe Assign
- Bb Mailbag: Managing Students in a Merged Course
- Bb and Zoom: Time Zone issue
- Introducing Role Labels in Gmail
- Blackboard Mailbag: New Features and Improvements
- Blackboard Mailbag: Folders vs. Learning Modules
- Introducing Tech Help Self-Service: Empowering the Fordham Community
- Blackboard Mailbag: Overall Grades
- Blackboard Mailbag: Course Banners
- This event has passed.
Performance Management Workshop: Part 2
August 16, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 pmFree
Are you on track with Performance Management?
Performance Management helps you achieve your professional goals and align them with our organization’s strategic objectives. Read our recent article, “Keeping the Quality High: Performance Management at Fordham IT.” This workshop is for Fordham IT staff only.
At the second workshop in this series, you’ll learn about
- How the Performance Management forms reinforce each other
- The timeline for using individual forms
- What is required at each step in the year-long process
- Why Fordham IT does performance management differently than other departments at Fordham
Video feed from Lincoln Center available.
Questions? Contact Katherine Egan, Executive Director, Organizational Effectiveness, at firstname.lastname@example.org