- Using Technology to Stay Connected with Friends
- Achieve Your Goals!
- Shifting to a Positive Mindset
- Re-Opening and IT
- Preparing for an Unusual Finals Week
- Secrets to Balancing Home and Work Life
- Integrated Website Coming Soon to Fordham
- A Student’s Perspective: The Transition to Online Learning
- Collaborative Technology Space to Open This Fall
- Handling Stress in Stressful Times
- This event has passed.
Discussion: Technology Trends in Education (LC)
April 15, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
In a world where technology is changing faster than ever, it’s important for educators not to just keep up with what’s currently available, but to think ahead. Kristen Treglia, Senior Instructional Technologist, will discuss key findings from major technology reports that highlight the trends, challenges, and emerging technologies that impact higher education.
- NMC Horizon Report
- EDUCAUSE Key Issues in Teaching and Learning
- Mary Meeker’s Internet Trend Report
- FTI Future Trend Report
- Gartner Internet Trends