- Ransomware: Let’s Prepare
- Student Discounts on Music, Movies, & More
- LITE Update
- ACE Expands
- Grammarly, Office 365 & More–Free Software
- Mac Catalina Update
- MS Planner, Laptop Loans & More
- Wikipedia Edit-a-thons Enliven Fall Semester
- Mapping (In)Justice Symposium at Fordham University
- Is your Fordham Gmail account blocked?
- This event has passed.
Social Annotation for Required Course Readings (RH)
March 12, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
This TechShop introduces you to Stanford University’s Lacuna Stories. This annotation software allows faculty to assign readings that students annotate socially on a shared copy of the text. You can monitor student participation and begin class with a clear sense of who’s read the readings and know if any problems in comprehension exist.