Did you know that Google Calendar has keyboard shortcuts that make it easy to navigate your schedule? Try it!
- Shift calendar to a previous day, week, or month, based on your calendar’s current date range: K or P key.
- Shift calendar to a future day, week, or month, based on your calendar’s current date range: J or N key.
- Jump to today’s date: T key.
- Create an event: C key, and then ESC if you change your mind.
- Delete an event: Backspace or delete
- Search for an event: / key.
- Shift from the day, week, month or other viewing options: 1 or D (day), 2 or W (week), 3 or M (month), 4 or X (four-day spread), and 5 or A (schedule as a list).